Rehoboth Christian School is looking for serious-minded educators, who are members of the Netherlands Reformed Congregations or a supporting Reformed denomination, to join our team. In planning for the 2018-19 school year, Rehoboth Christian School in Norwich ON is receiving applications from:
Permanent full and part-time Reformed Christian teachers at the elementary and middle-school levels. Expertise in the areas of curriculum, French and special education will be an asset.
- Teaching Credential & Bachelor’s Degree required. Concurrent or separate.
- Bachelor of Education is not required.
- Experience is an asset
- Teachers will be expected to:
- Communicate proficiently in the English language (verbal and written)
- Provide Christian academic instruction to elementary, middle school or secondary students
- Plan and deliver lessons including the biblical principles inherent in the content
- Be a model of Christian values for our students
- Provide instruction during class devotions at the beginning and end of each day
- Dependent on education level and experience
- Annual salary range: $50, 546-$74, 963, excluding benefits
- Benefits offered: Private Health Services, RRSP, Tuition Assistance for Dependents
Paraeducators (We have an opening beginning in May of the current school year)
For more information about these positions or to submit a cover letter and resume, please contact the director, Mr. John Heikoop, at email@example.com or 519-863-2403, ext. 223.
43 Main St. East,